The Allianz League game this Sunday is in St. Brigids Park, Dowdallshill, Dundalk. The park is the home of Dowdallshill GAA Club and is located to the north of Dundalk town.
Club website: http://www.dowdallshillgfc.com/
Ive provided a Google Earth image of pitch location here
For supporters wishing to attend the Leitrim v Louth game please note the following directions:
Recommend route via Motorway- M1
When approaching Dundalk via the motorway (M1) take the Dundalk North / Carlingford / Ballynascallon turnoff.
– At the roundabout take the 4th Exit
– cross the Motorway flyover
– At the next roundabout take the 3rd exit (Straight ahead) (N52 -Newry Road )
– At the next roundabout take the right hand (2nd) exit (N52)
– At the T junction take a left.
– St. Brigids Park is located on the Right hand side.
Through Dundalk – N52
Proceed through Dundalk town and take N52 (Newry Road) northbound. Cross river and pass Dowshill Cemetry on RHS.
Pitch on the Left hand side passed the cemetry.
29-Feb-08 by Brendan Doyle – PRO