Coiste Chontae Liatroma – Championship Regulations
Championship Regulations 2005
1. Grounds will not be opened until one hour in advance of first fixture of double header or single fixture
2. 32 passes for pitch enclosure for Senior Teams/30 passes for Intermediate/28 passes for Junior Teams.
3. Club Official responsible for distributing passes should be at ground in advance of arrival of players as they will not be admitted to ground without pass.
4. Games must be started at appointed time as per TO.
5. All team personnel must stay in dugout area for the duration of the game. Team management only allowed to patrol sideline. All other personnel must stay well clear of sideline.
6. All substitutions to be made only with the permission of linesman.
7. High numbered jersey to be saved to replace blood stained jersey.
8. St. Mary?s club grounds will not be available for warming up of teams playing in P?irc Se?n Mac Diarmada.
13-Jul-05 by PJ Meehan – Development Officer