GAA Youth Forum 2017 – Saturday 28th October
Are you a GAA player aged 12 – 21 years old? Would you like to improve your performance as a player? Would you like to learn how to balance the demands of study and sport? Would you like to get inside the minds of some of the top Inter-County players in the country?
If so, apply to attend the FREE #GAAyouth Forum supported by Sky Sports! The #GAAyouth Forum is designed by young players, for young players. The Forum will be a fun and informative with a mix of interactive exhibitions, workshops, high profile speakers and a Q&A session.
With workshops designed for three specific age-grades (12 – 15; 16 – 18; 19 – 21 years), players will leave the Forum having learned invaluable tips and tools that will help them to develop as a player and as a person.
There will be a number of activities at the Forum including:
· Exhibition Zone – interactive demos about everything from preparing healthy lunches to hurley care and repair!
· Plenary Session – Diarmuid ‘Gizzy’ Lyng will open the 2017 #GAAyouth Forum with the assistance of musicians from Rhythm Corporation.
· Workshops – experts, coaches and players including Orlagh Farmer, Ciarán Kilkenny, David Herity, Juliet Murphy and Cathal Cregg will address a range of issues from Fuelling Performance to Injury Prevention & Recovery to Juggling the Demands in a young player’s life.
· Lunchtime Laughs with Rory’s Stories – Rory O’Connor brings his renowned characters to life in an interactive comedy gig!
· Q&A – A range of experts and high profile players will answer your questions on a number of topics.
· Lunch Hub – Keep the energy levels high and enjoy the best grub Croke Park has to offer… all for free!
Games Development Operations – GAA