All 288 Clubs in the Province are being asked to send 3 delegates to the the Club Forum 2007 which promises to be a Major event for the GAA in the Province.
Please ensure you re club is represented !
There are 6 topical areas covered in the morning session followed by a keynote speech.
After lunch all delegates can participate in 2 of four different workshops with the event coming to a close with a 1 hour open discussion forum.
Date: Saturday, 27th Jan 2007
Venue: TF Royal Hotel & Theatre, Castlebar
10:00 am — 12:00 6 x 20 Minute Presentations
12:00pm Keynote Address
1:45-3pm 3 x WORKSHOPS
3pm-4pm Workshop Feedback & Open Forum
PRESENTATIONS: (6 x 20 minute)
1. Coaching & Games Developme
2. Club Leadership Planning, Volunteerism
3. Alcohol & Drug Awareness Programme; Code of Best Practice
4. Facilities- Development& Maintenance Floodlighting
5. New Discipline Procedures, Referees.
6. Public Relations & Communications & IT
Please return your booking details by SATURDAY evening (13th Jan) to:
Declan Bohan, Leitrim Secretary
Connacht GAA Council,
phone: 094-96 30175
09-Jan-07 by Brendan Doyle – PRO